Curious? Here’s a short video with clips from the full program to give you a sense of what’s in them
This program consists of 5 videos (so far — more to be added) totaling almost 2 hours of step-by-step information.
ALSO 60 pages of written instruction chronicling how to go about fixing the imbalances that most cyclists develop.
- The Basics of Bike Fit
- including how to measure yourself on the bike with a basic video bike fit
- Tissues involved and how they’re injured
- can use this to “shortcut” to the solutions that apply to your knee pain
- Overview of Possible Bike Fit Fixes
- which fixes are most likely to fix different locations of knee pain
- Complex Interactions
- have knee pain and back pain? Then these are the most common causes…
- knee pain and foot numbness?
- knee pain and saddle discomfort?
- Real world scenarios
- I walk through a number of actual riders with knee pain, show what measurements we found, what solutions we came up with, and why
Purchase: only $35
You can purchase access to this program and have access to it forever. Get a complete resource to solve all types of knee issues on the bike for the cost of a modest dinner out.
Join our Pro+ annual membership and get full access to all programs. Early release of videos and articles and all the new programs coming out — including comprehensive programs on solving knee pain, Buying the Right Bike, back discomfort, saddle issues
Test out membership for a month with no obligation. You’ll get to see everything member’s have access to and full use of all programs