Cycling knee pain is really common….and really stubborn.
Want to see more? Check out this quick primer on cycling knee pain:
Curious about the program? Here’s a short video with a mix of clips from the full program to give you a sense of what’s in them
Want more information? Join our membership for FREE for exclusive cycling and bike fit content.
This program consists of 6+ videos (so far — more to be added) totaling over 2 hours of step-by-step information.
ALSO 60 pages of written instruction chronicling how to go about fixing the imbalances that most cyclists develop.
- The Basics of Bike Fit
- including how to measure yourself on the bike with a basic video bike fit
- Tissues involved and how they’re injured
- can use this to “shortcut” to the solutions that apply to your knee pain
- Overview of Possible Bike Fit Fixes
- which fixes are most likely to fix different locations of knee pain
- Complex Interactions
- have knee pain and back pain? Then these are the most common causes…
- knee pain and foot numbness?
- knee pain and saddle discomfort?
- Real world scenarios
- I walk through a number of actual riders with knee pain, show what measurements we found, what solutions we came up with, and why
You can purchase access to this program and have access to it forever. Get a complete resource to solve all types of knee issues on the bike for the cost of a modest dinner out.
Join our Pro+ annual membership and get full access to all programs. Early release of videos and articles and all the new programs coming out — including comprehensive programs on solving knee pain, Buying the Right Bike, back discomfort, saddle issues
Test out membership for a month with no obligation. You’ll get to see everything member’s have access to and full use of all programs